Skip to product information
Little Seeds Raven Upholstered Rocker
Baby Crib? Check. Changing Table? Check. Nursery Rocking Chair? Wait, is a Nursery Rocking Chair really a necessary piece of nursery furniture? We at Little Seeds certainly think that a nursery rocking chair is an integral part of any nursery as the to and from motion of rocking while feeding comforts and relaxes both you and your little one. Let the Little Seeds Raven Upholstered Nursery Rocking Chair soothe both you and your sweet baby in trendsetting style. Beautifully upholstered in easy to clean, durable faux velvet with square tufted detailing on the back seat, this sturdy rocker also features a large, contouring back with metal legs and a wooden base rocker. The Little Seeds Raven Upholstered Nursery Rocking Chair is certain to be a chic and cherished part of your special time with your precious little one. Little Seeds not only creates this and many more on trend baby and kids’ furniture pieces, we also partner with various environmental protection programs to protect pollinator and other wildlife habitats for future generations.
- Mid-century modern inspired nursery rocker with square tufted detailing on back seat.
- Constructed with a sturdy frame that features a large contouring back and metal legs with a wooden base rocker. Upholstered in an easy to clean and durable velvet fabric.
- Ideal for nursing mothers – this rocker can be used to rock, feed, sooth or relax your baby.
- Ships in one box. Quick and easy assembly required. Available in multiple colors. 1-year limited warranty.
- Product dimensions: 35”L x 28.5”W x 39.5”H. Seat dimensions: 17.5”W x 18.5”D x 19.5”H. Weight limit: 250 lbs. Net weight: 27.5 lbs. Shipping dimensions: 29”L x 30”W x 30“H. Gross weight: 36 lbs.
- SKU: DA8023389LS
- Dimensions: 28 x 38 x 35 in.
- Shipping: 30 x 29 x 30 in.
- Unit Weight: 26 lbs.
- Carton Weight: 31 lbs.
- Primary Material %: Fabric
- Primary Material: Fabric
- Weight Limit: 250 lbs.
- Seating Capacity: 1
- Prop 65 Warning: Formaldehyde
- Instruction Manual